Monday, July 3, 2017

Zaful Wishlist


HI everyone! I know I have been raving about Zaful so much and Im gonna show you why by letting you guys take a peek at some of my wishlist. Ginghams are all the rage this year if you havent noticed and I particularly like this trend so its obvious that some of the wishlist I have are ginghams and wrap dresses! Enjoy!

Button Up Puff Sleeve Striped Blouse


I have seen this top all over the internet. Its a polo/offshoulder top. You know the trend! 


Striped Straps A Line Dress


I love A-Line Dresses. Personally this one, I think is a classic!


Sequins Scoop Neck Half Sleeve Dress


Shirt Dresses are my favorite thing to wear. Theyre so comfy and this one screams elegance considering its a shirt dress! Yes?




Plunge Ruffle Striped Top With Belt 


This top screams nautical to me. Its perfecct for summer. Casual to Semi Formal I think this can do!


Cap Sleeve Wrap Graphic Mini Dress


Because who doesnt love floral wrap dresses?


Checked Plunge Romper 


And this screams 50s to me, which happens to be my favorite ERA!


Ruffle Hem Belted Checked Skirt


And lastly a gingham skirt! Nothing beats black and white!

Check them out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...