Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Home

 Ahhh, Bantayan Island! It has been my 4th visit and the 3rd consecutive year that ive been coming here. Its still the same. It still has its charm. Surprisingly I felt at home when I got there. This place just holds a special spot in my heart!


 I made sure to wear breezy outfits and the pants fit perfectly well. It has slits on both sides and its very light and airy. I can also imagine wearing this pants with a bikini top and a white cover up. You can wear them at the beach, running errands, or to a day and night look. I got these from Zaful. They have a TON of stylish clothes that wont hurt your budget! Not to mention they offer free shipping for 30$. My experience with them is hassle free! Be sure to check them out! 







Top - Online Buy
Pants - Zaful
Slippers from Grendha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...