Monday, January 23, 2017

Most Comfortable Culottes Ever

Hi everyone! I know I havent been consistent with publishing new entries and that's fine. Haha. So you might be wondering why the first photo looks like it came from a childrens party and not the most comfy culottes ever? Fear not. The most comfiest cullotes ever is coming and it is what I wore to attend my baby niece's first birthday party!
Taddaaaa! I got this from Wet Seal and well Im not even exaggerating when I say its SOOO comfy. This might be my favorite culotte romper that I own. So fitting that its red and I am off to a birthday parteeeh!





I have always pictured myself wearing heels with this one but alas, my baby brother was part of the attendees and its really hard to carry babies in heels so I just wore my trusty Cotton On sparkly pair so that I would look festive for the party.

Romper-Wet Seal
Flats-Cotton On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...