Wednesday, January 25, 2017

All White and Update Post



Dont you love the interior in this? I have always loved interior design. If I could do college all over again, I'd take that course up. Speaking of Interior, this brings us to an update!

Update: I am no longer in the real estate industry BUT I still sell real estate if I have interested clients. I am currently connected to Kenneth Cobonpue. I am still in Sales. This ensemble is actually what I wore when I got the job offer! Which is very fitting since I will be selling high end furnitures and I have an affair for everything interior. So I am pretty excited what this job will teach me.

Opted to wear an all white outfit with a pop of floral. I wanted to look clean and crisp still with a touch of girly girl in me hence the headband.



Top- Surplus Shop
Blazer- bazaar Find
Skirt-Vintage
Shoes-Cotton On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...