Friday, November 18, 2016

Squash For Hue



Now, you might be wondering what's up with my title. Actually its just a mash up of the brands that I am wearing in this post! Harharhar

I got my top at Squash Clothing, Tulle Skirt at For Me (One of the gems I found at their SALE rack!), and my Red Studded (Killer) Flats at Hue Manila. It's crazy cause my boyfriend got a small wound on his knee because of these studs! Good to know though that I actually have a secret weapon when the situation arises! Hahaha





Wore this outfit running some errands and a client meeting. In one of the photos above you can see that I was holding a transparent umbrella, I'm actually selling them (Shameless plug!!!) You can check @coleensemblesbycoleen on IG for more items :)



Also, say hello to my really cute beachkin bag! Ive always wanted to get one! This is actually my October bag. I have a rule of wearing one bag per month. So I change bags monthly! This is to avoid changing bags too often and misplacing some of my important stuff. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...