Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Kind of Parties You Attend At 26



Life is so much different after the age of 23. The parties you attend now have become christenings, kid's birthdays, weddings, bridal showers and etc. Friends left and right are getting married, or  are having a baby and I'm just here at 26, feeling lost and still havent figured out what to do with my life. I know I'm not alone though, at least the thought is comforting.  Haha



So, for my godchild's 1st birthday party, I wore this ensemble. The mom, which is a very close friend of mine told me the theme would be sparkly/glittery and girly.



I opted for this pink turtleneck top to maintain class (I find turtleneck tops really classy) paired with my Tulle midi skirt which I super love! I got them at SM Department Store Girls Teens Wear for 450 only! It was on SALE. Again, SALE racks have treasures. Haha. Lastly, capped off my look with my beige lace up flats from Sheos Manila.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...