Sunday, October 9, 2016

Scallops on my Blazer



Do you ever remember the scallop trend? Where there were scalloped shorts, dresses and tops. This is one of the few things that I found at Pop District Bazaar: a scalloped blazer. Wore this outfit to run some errands with the beau on a Saturday. 

Paired with my blue pleated top which by the way, I got them at Blogger's United in Manila, last December (Filling in the gaps: I went there for work. Just for a week and all I can say is the traffic is CRAZYYYY!  I was able to go to Tagaytay as well and saw the breathtaking view of Taal Lake. Sighs. It was very dreamy. ).

Can you guess which Blogger I got this top from? Vern and Verniece! I got a lot from their booth! Ive been a reader and a follower ever since. They had individual blogs back then. I love and envy their relationship as sisters. I also love that even though they look like theyre one package, they still have their individual style and personality. I love Verniece's love for pink, tulle, pearls and furrrr (slight) and everything girly! Bonus points for her figure skating! I love Vern's style also, chic and edgy.



Very much thankful for that Manila trip!


To end my OOTD, I opted to wear shorts because I have a rule for myself to wear NON work clothes when I dont have work. So I can take a break from wearing business attires. Sometimes, midi skirts can be tiring too! Hahaha! Took out my oxford shoes for a spin as well. Fun Fact: Ive always wanted some oxfords but I didnt like the fact that they look very masculine. So this is the perfect pair for me. It has lace insets which brings out the girly girl in me!


Scalloped Blazer- Pop District Bazaar
Top- Bloggers United (VernVerniece)
Shorts- Squash Clothing
Oxfords- Sheos Manila

Photos by Phil Evardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...