Monday, October 10, 2016

For Me



Did you know that you can actually find cute clothes at For Me? I didnt! Dont you love their new store look? It was actually one of the things that made me go inside the shop. I was going through the SALE rack when I found this really cute white A-Line skirt that is not so long nor too short for my liking. What sealed the deal is the pearl detail on the skirt. I love pearls! 

Can you guess how much I got this for?

328PHP! Yup! I got this for 328PHP!  You should really check out the Sale Rack, everytime! There's always a gem in every Sale Rack. That, I know!

 Went all white as I went make-up shopping. I am really really into make-up now, more than ive been into makeup before. If you have been following me on IG, my latest make up haul is there. Id like to do some reviews on them too, but right now I have so much on my plate. I havent even got myself a domain. Sighs. But anyway, we'll get there!


Off Shoulder Top-Cy
Skirt- For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...