Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Beige




Dont you love the color Beige? Or nude? I mean technically they are under the same color scheme. The color looks very neutral but it can look elegant. It looks simple but it can look professional. Its a color you should be stocking up on your closet.

Lately, Ive been drawn to the color beige or the beige - or better yet, beige with a hint of pastel pink. Im not sure if there's a name for that already? Like beink? Harhar Kidding aside, this is me, clad in a beige color scheme and in an all Forever 21 outfit. Yes, after all these years Forever21 still gets me. Even with H&M, Pull & Bear, Zara, Bershka ( I do love Bershka, they're like second to Forever21 on my go to shops), Cotton On, Mango, Topshop and so much more shops that opened here in Cebu, Nothing beats a Forever21 SALE! Right? Right!


I got all of these items that I am wearing for 1599 Philippine Peso only plus a red blazer! It was one of those BOGO SALE's that they were having. Score right? Four items for 1599? Hands down to Forever21!!

Wore this outfit to our event for work. We had a launching of all our 8th floor units. (Filling in the gaps: I work at Mandani Bay under the Management of HT Land Inc (HongKong Land and Taft Properties Partnership) and I am in Sales. I sell Condos. )So to dress up for the occasion, I picked this ensemble because it's so versatile. I can practically wear it from day til night. I just popped on the blazer for work and took them off for a night of shopping at the Pop District Bazaar!! More on that soon! 

Also changed my heels into flats cos lets be practical.
What do you think?

Dress, Blazer and Heels- Forever21

X and O's

Coleen

Photos by Phil Evardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...