Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Learning Process

 If there's one thing i learned about fashion in my internship, it is "ITS OKAY TO REPEAT OUTFITS and CLOTHES" Since my internship doesnt really requires us to wear uniforms, i get to experiment business casual outfits going to the office and along the way i realized that creating my outfit of the day is fun, especially when i repeat pieces ive already worn before. It makes me happy to see that my money isnt going to be a "one time use" only. 

 
For this day, i chose to use my cropped peplum top from SM GTW, which i got for 200 peso only. It was on sale. And my white WAGW skirt. The thing is, i tend to pair my old pieces to new ones. It's so fun to mix and match. My internship also, made me realize, i have a lot of clothes to choose from. But still it doesn't stop me from acquiring new ones. Especially clothes that i lack, and need. Like color, or style.


Sunnies-SM Accessories
Reva Jelly Flats

P.S
A very Happy New Year to everyone!

What do you think?
XO

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...