Monday, December 23, 2013

Wrap Around

Ho Ho Ho! Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone is feeling festive already! Its the most wonderful time of the year as the saying goes. Christmas is one of my favorite seasons of all times. Its the time of joy and sharing. But then again, we must share everytime we can you know. When December kicked in i must say, i did not feel the Christmas Spirit at all. Even if i was tasked to do some wrapping in the office i never felt Christmas. This time of last year i was all over the malls and felt christmas earlier than usual! But the season never fails to make me feel all festive and jolly. Well better late than never right? Just recently, exactly 3 days ago, i had my Christmas shopping done already and what's worst it is beginning to dig a hole in my pocket! Haha Anyway, on to my post! Wrap arounds, i love wrap arounds. From skirts to dressses and now tops!

I got this wrap around top on sale (of course) from WAGW, it's actually out of my comfort zone since its screaming orange. But what the hey right?


Wore this outfit to a go-see @ Marco Polo for an event with AD Models under the supervision of Dexter Alazas. I have been lovin the top and pants combo as of late. They just make me feel sexy but not provocative in a way. Agree?


WAGW Orange Wrap-Around Top
F21 Jeans
Accessorize Bag
F21 Booties
Sunnies from SM Accessories


XO

P.S

Will be flying to Davao after Christmas! And im hoping to give you more and interesting stories when i get back and maybe not so lame pictures yes?

LoveLots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...