Sunday, December 8, 2013

Shine

Most of you know that i am currently on my internship with Cathay Pacific and luckily, the dresscode there is not much strict than you would think. Business Casual does the trick. So for this post, i present to you one my internship outfit. One of the many. 

For this day, we had a tie up with Marco Polo Cebu which needs me to be there along with my other interns, thats why i chose to dress up a little bit. As you can see, this midi skirt that im wearing, is lying in my closet for quite a time now until.... well.... recently. One of the things i love about this skirt is that it glimmers, its pretty simple though. But i think it spells C-L-A-S-S. yes?

Luckily, i had an old top with the same cloth as my skirt and went perfectly well. So i just had to pick the right shoes and im good. What do you think?

Top-Old
Forever 21 midi skirt
Figlia Wedges

Credits to my Mom for taking these photos of me :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Coleen. Not so sure if it was you I saw in last Tuesday's yoga class in Metro Sports. Haha. Mauwaw ko masayop and basin pataka lang ko. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit Coleen, gawas na sa SM Northwing sa? hehe

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...