Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday Colors

Holla everyone! I hope you all had a very feastful holidays! haha This is my first attempt to do night shots so please bear with me! Though i am pretty happy with the outcome compared to my other night shots that i never posted. One of the big problems blogging is posting good photos and you know that its always better with the natural light as your lighting. I wore this outfit to one of the Christmas Parties me and my family attended.



So to dress for such occasions, i pulled out all my colorful outfits to create a very happy and festive look. Thus, the mint top from Forever21 that i got on their Buy 1 Take 1 sale earlier this December. Paired with my WAGW skirt, bought for office purposes when i was stocking up some skirts for my Internship.


Finished off my outfit with my white sling backs from SM Parisian for a corporate vibe since it was a company party i was attending and used my lace clutch from WWW.


Earrings and Top from F21
Skirt from WAGW
Clutch and Slingbacks from SM Department Store

What are your holiday colors?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...