Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dress Down


I know, i know. My photos are sooo lame recently. Though i am trying my best (not really) haha to spruce up this blog, its just that work has been taking up so much of my time and energy and whenever im free i always grab the chance to catch up on lost sleep. But, im feeling a little better now and a little inspired to take good photos again and use a good camera. Ive been so lazy lately i only use my small camera. Sighs haha Anyway, speaking of work, this outfit actually was worn to work and to a birthday dinner with my family since my brother turned 18 last month. Skater skirt always works yes?



I only spared a little time to take these photos for my blog because i was late for worrrk! See? And to think 3 months from now im finally getting a degree so hopefully ill have more time after then?

Sweater-F21
Skater Skirt-Downtown finds
Parisian FLats


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...