Monday, December 30, 2013

December Acquisitions

Ho! Ho! Ho! I never thought id splurge all my savings! HAHA Mid December and i was complaining to my friends how i havent shopped for myself this month, how i only got one bag and most expenses was bought for gifts! So, i was doing some window shopping and lo and behold, i felt a reformed shopper but WAGW and their sale made me relapsed again! But oh well, my reason? Its Christmas after all! HAHA

So here's my loots all from WAGW

This one's from SM Parisian also on SALE! HAHA 
House of Eva peach blazer
Choies Heels
WAGW Lace Wideleg Pants
Tidebuy Red Blazer
 Floral Chifon Cardi
Cotton On striped crop top
2 leggings full and mid calf
Floral Trousers from from Metro Dept. Store


 Cotton On Watch from my Lolo

 Aeropostale Wallet from my Aunt :)
 Beaded Bikini from SM Lanang

Knitted Top-Thrifted
Exfoliating Gloves and Red Bodysuit from F21
Aztec Leggings from Ate Ella

Whats your haul?

1 comment:

  1. nice hauls, I really like the wallet :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...