Monday, September 16, 2013

Mommy



After what seems to be a very stressful
Midterm week, a mall to raid. I finally ha the time to really relax and i mean really relax. 
As part of celebrating my birthday. The summer crew (me, mark my cousin and my sister, we call ourselves the summer crew because we live together during summer at my grandparents house where i currently reside) invaded (not really) Best Western Lex Plus Cebu. 

There's a slice of paradise above the facade of the not so tall but not so short building. An infinity pool that quenches your body's craving for cold splash on a very hot day. I am not exaggerating here. The pool is to die for. (I am exaggerating now)  half of the pool is under a roof while half of it is not. The depth is average and its more than enough. 


We avail the day use package which by the way included a free use of their mini gym and towels, showers and welcome drinks.

The staffs are very very accommodating. We really enjoyed our stay even if it was just for a day.

Anyway on to my "going there"

outfit. I wore my mom's dress when she was a teenager. So the dress is actually oldet than me. I think its safe to call her vintage? Haha



 I love this dress to bits. And my sister does too. Though i got it first. But hey she got her own vintage dress from
Mom btw. A black skater dress with beads on the neckline. Quite a steal. Haha

Its floral. Its blue. Its mint. Its so me.











Hope you all liked my photos!



3 comments:

  1. Your flowers book a permanent sit inside the hearts of your loved ones. Day by day, the flower may lose its color and fragrance, but the emotion behind it never fades away. Flowers are like angels, they make you realize that life is all about different colors, and flag the colorful versatility of life itself. Visit www.thejapanflorist.com for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers, cakes and wines make triple dose of celebration. Celebrate with your dear ones staying far away in Singapore along with the collections of www.singaporeflowersdirect.com that allows you to connect with your dear ones. Send Flowers to Singapore Online that also provides you with online delivery facility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gifts are the projectors of your emotions. No matter how far you are from your loved terms, just a simple gift can put the lights on the dejected faces of them, who have been missing your presence on their special day. A gift actually brings your inner self before them. Visit www.hampersnationwide.com for details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...