Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June Acquisitions

First of all, i am back from a hiatus. I'm in a point in my life where everything seems to be an adjustments. Specially with the transferring of campuses. Everything as still hard to put in place or shall i say settle down, but finally and thankfully i think i have found my place and i think i am on my way of settling down. So here's my "better late than never June Acquisitions".



 Last June SMGTW held its biggest sale. It went for a month. So i grabbed the chance :)

 Shoes all from Parisian! Yehey for the white pumps :)
 White Pants. Im all about looking for the basics lately.
 PARIS bag
 SM GTW skirt
 For my locks! Etude bangs roller and hair curler/straightener


And finally from the Mega Shoes and Bag Sale. This wedges. June was definitely CEBU IN THE BAG!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...