Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mid Summer



If you followed me on instagram. You'd prolly seen what i did on labor day. SM just had its biggest mid-summer sale. And when i say biggest. Its really big. Like cheaper prices marked down to its cheapest. And some items are even buy one take one. But you know the gist. Its always 50% off. So im pretty excited to show you guys my haul for this month. Soon!



Here's what i wore for the holiday!
A tube top which was originally a dress but my diy hands just cant get enough of it. Haha along with this sequined shorts. And army green trench-like vest just so i dont reveal much. Tube tops are so bare. I dont care if its summer. Its not like im wearing a coat right? Haha


  Tube Top- Marian's
Green Vest-Old
Sequined Shorts-F21
Shoes-Pedro by Janilyn

XO



1 comment:


  1. Sweet outfit! I like your style. I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...