Thursday, April 18, 2013

Unseen




Dont you love it when you can find a whole ensemble in one store? Yes? Well a store as big as forever21, its impossible not to find a whole outfit. From head to toe. And thats just about todays outfit.




Summer screams for sheer tops and yes that could include lace if its lace like this. Right? And F21 has lots and lots of bralette available for your sheer tops and the likes. That includes the orange bralette im wearing. Which muted the lace in its sheer-est black. Haha





And some bodycon skirt in its sophisticated floral print of black and purple. I love skirts like these. They give you an instant butt. Haha just like corsets gives you instant boobs! 

All items from F21
Flats-Solemate

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and fashionable!I was very excited when I find this. I love it. I take it everywhere. It goes with everything, great quality and will last a very long time. I will get more leather hobo bags from cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...