Monday, April 29, 2013

Pixie


Pardon me for my photos are distorted. Haha i almost lost sun and this one's just a desperate attempt just to record the outfit for the day.
I wore this ensemble for a meeting with our group leader ( classesssss )
Ive been accessorizing more now, must be the summer vibe.

 Though sunnies calls for my no make up look. I opted to wear something minimal but ended up with something embellished anyway haha maybe because my black tank top screamed so much attention on broad daylight. We dont want that do we now? Hence the embellished crop top, it actually worked! It complimented my polka dot skirt very well.

Starting to wear heels more often too. Just to exercise my legs. I seem to have muscle pains if i wear them too long which i dont normally get before.

So waaadyyya think?

Embellished crop top-F21
Polka DOt Skirt-Downtown Finds
Wedges-Qupid
Accessories-Bazzaar Finds
Sunnies-Romwe

2 comments:

  1. Celebrations uplift spirit, and gifts simply fuel the celebration spirit further. Brilliantly crafted floral artistic works, food items to bring a tasty treat, showpieces to showcase your taste for creativity-all waiting at www.rakhitouk.inyour visit. Just drive in and get your glittering gift ideas to Send Rakhi to UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cakes are the most important preparatory element for the occasions like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries. Send Cakes to Gurgaon with services provided by www.cakedeliveryingurgaon.com that will allow you to send gifts even within same day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...