Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Drawstring




One of the trends nowadays are the drawstring shorts. These are shorts garterized with strings/ties. The one im actually wearing. Duh haha i am very familiar with the type of shorts because most of my home shorts are drawstrings ( big fan here! ) sometimes i wish i could don some of those shorts you know? If only theyre not too worn out haha




So imagine my happiness when i found this sequined thing at F21 not to mention on sale! It was a sure thing! I was on cloud 9. Though i always am whenever i shop haha GIRL PROBLEMS. The sense hits soo late that some would end up as an impulse buy. Nothing reasonable. I dont want a lot of clothes just hanging around in my closet. Presently im actually having a hard time using my unworn goodies. Some from way back then. Haha



Sooo finally i took them for a spin along with my brogue-like aztec shoes for an afternoon of scent hunting for my loving grandfather. Of course the heat is insane. I dont want to destroy my skin more so i just paired this thing with this cotton blouse that screams summer! Everything just screams attention here. From the colors, prints, and not to mention the sequins. But what the heyyy, fashion is all about looking good and having fun? Arent i? 


 Top-Sister's
Shorts-F21
Brogues-Solemate
Bag-SG

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love those flats!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    Check out my webpage :: belgravia villa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish your dear ones a very Happy Birthday exclusively with wonderful array of cakes. Send Cakes to Ghaziabad with the services provided by www.cakesdeliveryghaziabad.com offering its customers with plenty of varieties. Wishes will be so special with these tasty cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More the coverage lesser is the delivery hassle. That’s the core characteristic for the online gift delivery. For meeting the client’s satisfaction level, this timing is very much essential. Gifts Delivery Locations in India covers a large network reducing the transportation time. Visit www.expressgiftsindia.com/delivery_locations.asp for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Rakhi festival, your affectionate brother will admire your Rakhi to the great extent as it decked in unique design. Just join to our online site www.rakhi4india.com/delivery_locations.asp and make the Rakhi Delivery Locations in India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...