Sunday, April 7, 2013

Confessions



I am very happy that summer finally kicked in. I can freely wear all the clothes i wanna wear. Getting to dress up without restrictions or dress code is the best, it gives you a vast choices of clothes to style. And i plan to build more inspiring lookbook for myself this summer and i hope you'll find them inspiring as well,





This is actually my 5th summer outfit as of late. Just a simple combination of tank and a maxi wrap skirt. Yet very effective. It gives you a laid back feel but sophisticated and very chic. Yes?




And since i am really aiming for laid back here, flats were the perfect solution for this ensemble. I would also love to take this outfit for a dinner out with friends or boyfriend. Maybe we can just add some heels?
Top-f21
Skirt-SM GTW
Flats-Follie

What do you think?
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...