Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tea Time

I finally found a great spot from where i usually hang out and these photos just do justice! Clap Clap for my little sister for taking these amazing photos!


During spare time, or maybe once a week i always make it to a point to visit my favorite Milk Tea Bar, just to unwind, relax, accompanied by my sister for some girl time or boyfriend for some quality time but whichever.



This corset and maxi skirt ensemble was worn out for another sesh of tea time with my sister and cousin and boyfriend. It just looks so relaxing, and chic. And very comfortable.



I love the way how it falls and flows. This skirt was one of the best buys from the boyfriend. I first opted for wine red but then i did not regret getting the powder pink. Its mesh btw.


And since all my colors were so light, i added some colors through my necklace and beaded bracelets. :)

Corset-f21
Skirt-AppleGrace
Flats-Solemate
Accessories-Downtown

Special Thanks to my lovely photographer:
XO

1 comment:

  1. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good results. If you know of any please share. Thanks!


    Also visit my page; how much should i weigh for my height
    My web site: how much should i weigh for my height

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...