Monday, March 18, 2013

Powder Pink

My sister and i have always wanted to try to get outfit shots in the middle of the road and where exactly could you do that here? Asiatown I.T Park! Haha there's actually a street there that no cars really pass through. So we were able to get some shots! Here you go:)


I wore this ensemble for an afternoon of Tea with my siblings and cousin. It was a holiday and i wanted to relax, that applies to my outfit too! Maxi Skirts are my definition of relaxation. With gladiator flats and a cropped top i was good to go :)


Here i am caught midspeech again :) ahah

Cropped Top-Marian's
Maxi Skirt- GraceApple
Gladiator Flats-Solemate

What do you think?
XO

Photos by Cynara Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Woow! I am absolutely in love with your outfit!! The maxi skirt is awesome and your shirt goes perfectly with it!! Wish it would be this warm in my home as well:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented for your post.

    They are very convincing and can definitely work.

    Nonetheless, the posts are very short for novices.

    May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

    Look at my web page: social bookmarking service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...