Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Antique



 Wore this outfit on a Christmas Day Dinner at my siblings Grandmother's place, and took the shots at her room. Which actually gave an antique vibe to my outfit. The cut out floral dress in white looked like it was vintage too. Along with my vintage gold belt and these nude classic pumps.

Turned my photos is Sepia and lo and behold!

Dont get me wrong though, wearing this on Christmas Day, florals are always festive!
And speaking of this dress, i got this on sale @ F21 for 154.50 Pesos! Can you believe that?? This comes in  Large and i still cant figure out how it fits me! hahah Perfectly. This dress actually has some 3/4 sleeves that i decided to cut because it looked TOO vintage. Haha and not my style. I like the sleeves more now. Dont you?

Dress-F21
Belt-Vintage
Pumps-Parisian

6 comments:

  1. Lovely dress
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair! is it really curly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its not curly anymore, i had it permed before but this is my original roots na :) Its actually big waves lang :)

      Delete
  3. Sizes in F21 is a bit crazy. Sometimes, small is still a tad too big. Love the gold belt, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Thanks Chy. Its really vintage :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...