Friday, November 2, 2012

October Acquisistions

 Corporate ensemble :) Thrifted lang yan!
 WAGW Steal dress! 250!
 Rewarded by my love for a semester well done! :)
Shorts and Top
 Of course a reward for myself! HAHA
Solemate flats! My new partner/favorite!:)
 Leopard Wayfarers. Dont be decieved. its fake. Hahah i just had to.
 A grey tank! Stocking up some :)
 Just because i love thy print! Its a tee by the way :)
Cowl neck top :)

I love surprises! So lets hope these new babies wont stay hidden in my closet haha i still have a lot to of unused clothes i need to wear! Haha anyway also recent is a grey tank top! i wasnt able to put the picture bec its still in the laundry! Haha

XO

4 comments:

  1. nice ;)
    JOIN ROMWE & CASH GIVEAWAY HERE: glitterdessert.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-romwecash.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. HI Chy! In raintree gyud always, and robinsons! :) Also sometimes in capitol :) I wanna try dowtown though :) They say there are lots of great finds there :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'm your new follower at GFC! If you want you can visit my blog and follow back if you like it. Kisses :)
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...