Thursday, November 29, 2012

November through Instagram

 
1. Fifty Shades Trilogy with MoonLeaf Milk Tea 
2.Back to School SHoes
3.Christmas Humming around SM
4.Glorious Sunset
5.First book 50 shades
6. Ayala Terraces Lights
7.Pasalubong from College Bud
8. Sale-a song in my ears. a pain in my wallet.

 
1. Confused and ended up buying nothing. haha
2.Vain pictures
3.@ The hospital elevator
4. Babysitting my sick boyfriend
5.Hospitalized
6. Wishlist. Scratch the white dress :(
7. PINK october interior designs
8.F21 in all its glory!


1. Sandals on the list
2. Cebu Sunset
3.New Header!
4.Macaroons! O lala!
5. Settling for e-book! :(
6.Beach with the girls!
7. Epic fail party!
8. Fave Yellow Cab Spicy Wings


1. making use of my Bokeh app! :)
2. Starbucks on my 3 hours of break, and found some heavenly goodness! ToffeeNut Loaf! <3
3.Intimate Birthday Dinner @ Mr.A
4. Shoe Shopping with sissy :)

2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great
    blog like this one nowadays.
    Feel free to visit my web page : lose fat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon!

      Thank you very much. :) No, this is not a paid theme, i am actually using the simple theme offered by blogger itself, though i have customized whats available like my header :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...