Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lost Upstate

 Have you ever started out on a great day, the sun is shining and felt luck was on your side? But then it turned out to be NOT REALLY! Haha One wednesday when i thought i had lady luck by my side, the sun was shining, i caught the bus on the way to school. And thought this is a great day until i realized that i left the camera at home, and some. And the traffic went slow which caused me a grand entrance again in my class.
So much for lady luck! Thanks to modern technology, my iPod is always with me and well, i have an app which is called Camera 360 that has different kinds of settings. And we took the opportunity to explore so sorry if my photo's not really as good as it is hahaha whatever
 Wednesdays calls for corporate attire and i hate wearing our corporate uniform and since i dont have major subjects, i am not really obliged to wear but i love dressing up and well here's to dress the part!
 Took these blazer for a spin, i have this for a year now and i havent been really using them that much!
To mute down the loud color of my blazer, i opted for a pastel pink tank. So this is where stocking up tank tops is a must.
 And pants can be boring, but printed ones are never boring. It gives me a boost, makes me more inspired to go to school having to express myself in what i wear.
 Seriously wished we stick to this mode. Its much clearer haha



 And matched my belt and sandals!

Blazer-Old
Tank Top-Forever21 (from Arpee)
Pants-SM GTW
Sandals-Vince Camuto

xo

10 comments:

  1. cute outfit Coleen :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty blog and very nice post <3
    kisses from Poland

    and... wanna follow each other?
    http://gear-for-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice jacket I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! LOVE, love your sandals and your pants!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look,red color it suits you perfectly.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other :).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...