Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GrandFather's Girl

 All i can say is eww. Hahha im very sorry you guys if im really disgusting you with my photoshop skills! hahah ive been loving the clean cream background and wanted to do more of that for my photos thats shot behind our yellow wall. But i just got to post this outfit because i just personally love them, given that fact that this leopard peplum skirt is a gift from my grandfather on my birthday this year! <3
 Though on the other hand , i know i totally distorted the quality of the images as Carlo noticed. Haha though i will still improve my photoshop skills, btw, i only photoshop backgrounds, i dont do heavy edits to my photos. I dont use Adobe. I just do the normal adjustments, like crop, resize and some pop of brightness and contrasts.

So on to my outfit:
Wore this ensemble (FINALLY!) on a saturdate with my family. its been a long while since i last bonded with them since im a gramps girl, that i practically live with them.

 This OASAP sunnies, never fails to give your outfit a pop of color right? Hahah So.. ive been meaning to wear this skirt for the longest time but just havent found the right mood to do so. lol until that Saturday.
 Since the skirt was one busy print and was enough to catch people's attention, i opted for a subtle but sexy top, a cowl neck top which i got from Fiesta Mall for 100P. Bingo? YES!!!
 And figured to go GOLD, kidding! These babies are just for show! Hahah it was one chill night with the family and i dont wanna ruin a good moment by these babies squishing my feet throughout the night. teehee

Top-Fiesta Mall
Skirt-from Lolo (gift)
Sunnies-OASAP

SORRY AGAIN FOR MY BAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLS! :(


P.S
School just started, for me. Teehee, i love grand entrance. who doesnt, but mind you mine wasnt grand aat all, thats just me being ambitious! hahah
So i might be a little busy. But anyhow, till next! And thanks for dropping by my blog!

Kisses
xo

4 comments:

  1. Love your skirt amd heels! <3

    xoxo

    laulaulaura.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem ;)
    Yes, i'd like to follow each other,
    I allready followed you
    xxx
    laulaulaura.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...