Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chasing Cars

 "This slope is treacherous, this path is reckless. I, i, i like it."
Taylor Swift's Red is playing and blogsss away!

Ola! I am back and its because my weekend just kicked off! Anyway for today's outfit, is an ensemble i totally love! Accidentally paired! And i just think they are match made in heaven do you? Yes?

 Last Sunday, my little brother turned 17 and to dress for the festive day i opted to wear this skirt i havent worn yet. And grabbed this top which is also unused and voila! Perfection!
And also later that night we had to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2, i just had to dress up!

Now you might be wondering why there are number of cars on the background. Carlo and I took these photos outside the house, my mom's house though, our neighbor owns most of the cars, since some they have it for rent, like vans. We are like 5 houses in one gate! I seriously forgot the term for that! Its at the tip of my tounge. Hate it when that happens!


 I just love the cut out details! After buying this top, i seriously still searched for more cut outs, havent really realized i already have one perfect cut out sleeping in my closet! But hey, more cut outs! haha
 One of the best stolen shots or facial expression i have, i must say! :D

 Opted to wear this cute kitty earrings from my College Bestfriend Christine! She got me this all the way from Malaysia on her recent ballet trip! Thanks betch! x


 And lastly the aaaaamazing details of the skirt. it was love at first sight btw.

 Top and Skirt- GG>5 Fiesta Mall 
 (269Php EACH! Can you believe that?)
Wedges-Urbanog

And before i forget! Thank you to my improving photobud!
Carlo
x

4 comments:

  1. Pretty girl you look amazing and love the shoes :)
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOWZER! YOU LOOK AMAZING! HOTTIE!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...