Friday, October 19, 2012

Ten by Ten

 Hola! For today's post here's another cakes and candles entry for you guys! If you read my blog i think it is public knowledge that i have a boyfriend, given that he takes most of my photos and i also post photos of him here in my blog! He just turned 22 last October 10. Though my love life right now is going through some tough times, to my friends who happens to be reading, you know what i mean haha

But anyhow, since birthdays comes only once a year, it is always best celebrated, no matter what.
Here's what i wore on his BirthDATE :)

Ive been meaning to wear this peacock inspired dress which i got from eBay :) yes eBay.
But i really havent found the right occasion to take this out, so when his birthday was fast approaching, i decided to wear this! :) Because its a special day, it calls for a special dress. What i love about this dress is that, its not too short, nor too long either (i also hate it at the same time) hahah just kidding!

My birthday pouch and his longsleeves perfectly match. :)
He adores grey or silver. But i really think that silver is just the metallic form of grey haha
Since the dress is drop waisted, of course the perfect solution for that is taaaadahhh BELT! :)
In glitter gold.

 Piled on my favorite colored enamel bangle :)

 Some neons, because the outfit was plainly black and brown.

 Even my shoes! I just decided to go matchy matchy! hehe


 Accessories-Downtown Finds
Gold Belt-Fiesta Mall
Dress-eBay
Wedges-Qupid
Bag-Accessorize


What do you think?
xo

9 comments:

  1. love the dress!! happy bday to your boyfriend!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR DRESS!!!!

    followed you already ;-)

    http://awallflowersjournal.blogspot.com/2012/10/look2-color-block.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wowwww.... you look so beautiful! Stunning dress and shoes<3
    Happy bday to your boyfriend! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry dear, I mistook you for another blogger, I'm following you too for a long time, If you want to check your GFC followers list, I'm between "Doris" and "Etaduran", 2 or 3 pages back :)
      Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
      Have a wonderful weekend<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your boyfriend and lovely dress! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...