Monday, October 1, 2012

Recent Acquisitions: High Five


After a long hiatus AGAIN! Here i am with another series of Recent Acquisitions! Just a few of what i got from the second half of September, I know i said that i'll quit buying things because of me and my boyfriends DEAL hahaha But i am just sooo weak. But hey this is a progress. 5 items for the second half of the month. :)



 I'm all for surprises soo im just gonna show you prints! :)
So here's my what hit me to the knees. Printed Suit from SM GTW.
 Thrifted Top
 I.T Park Bazaar Peplum Top
 V for V Snakeskin Top
Thrifted Tulle Skirt in Mint

So i have 2 weeks left before vacations and one week to cram for Finals! Though on a very lighter note, i will be participating on CAFA's annual fashion show :) I had my fitting just last Saturday and im very excited with what im gonna wear as what the designer described, matte gold fishtail/mermaid gown! Its also a tough challenge for me because i dont think ive ever ramped a mermaid gown in my life hahah i think its a little hard specially if the fabric is not stretchy.

More on that soon! Rehearsals are coming up and of course Shoe Shopping, c/o The Designer!
I am just soooo excited! :)

XO

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Please follow me back xx :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first flowery pattern! very pretty as well as the mint one!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm your newest follower, check out my blog and follow if you like as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mint skirt! Retail therapy before exams, FTW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...