Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Violeta


 Gotcha!

 Oh wait!
 Hi there! :) I finally found some time or finally squeezed in some time out of my super busy sched in school, for blogging :)
Though i still have a speech to write for my speech class of course and stuffs to prepare and im already dead tired. Haha so let me make this quick!

Wore this outfit on a SUNDATE with the beau. I love Sundays, theyre very relaxing, i think its really perceived that way yes?
I wore this Floral on Floral Combo, plus take note on the color schemes. Lavender, one of my favorites! Under the shade of course of Violet. That explains my title, what's violet also is my shades which Oasap sent over few weeks back! I super duper love it! Its very striking yes? I personally think that the whole outfit is just meant to be together haha
 Top- WAGW
 
 I had to post blur photos just because i love them! I just turned them into BW to create such dramatic effects. hahah is it actually working? Let me know!! hahah

 Glitter Gold Belt-Fiesta Mall (Kids Section) :D

 Flats from Ipanema
 Shades from OASAP

Now its time for me to doze off!
Goodnight Philippines! And to the rest of the world Hiii haha :)


XO
Photos by Carlo Lopez

19 comments:

  1. Love the entire look specially the sunnies.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks paps!! You can buy them @ www.oasap.com :)

      Delete
  2. HI! You look so pretty in this outfit! Loving the high/low skirt!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vivien. Sure id love to follow :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty girl! Love the color combo! Isn't there a character named Miss Violet? I couldn't remember. Or was it from the Incredibles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chyrel!! I think thats was just violet from the incredibles! Haha

      Delete
  4. Cuuuute shades! =)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. I'm now your newest follower on GFC…Please follow back soon, thanks! I look forward to keeping in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks! :) Im already following you

      Delete
  6. You look very beautiful! Love your combination :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit!!! love your style ;)
    i follow you now!!
    i hope you follow me back because i love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...