Sunday, September 23, 2012

Le Parisienne

Remember, about the Parisian Contest that i entered?

And how unlucky that i live in Cebu? Haha
Well, as promised! Here is the outcome of my entry, but sadly, i wasnt one of the lucky 3 to get 2 pairs of shoes from the new collection for free! But hey, its okay:)

I had fun coming up with this!







 I tend so LESS-cessorize these days, haha must be my lazy season eh?


 Corset Romper- 2020Ave

 The look was so chic and just effortless,which also defines my first heel-less from Parisian x Rajo! And also that goes to my corset+romper in floral bloom!

Special thanks to Carlo Lopez
the man behind my photos and in my heart! <3
Cheezyyy! :D

11 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    Thanks for following me!
    I am following you back!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly pretty pictures, girl!
    And im in love with your shoes-theyr'e perfect for Everything!

    xo
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT park! Haha! Maybe one day we'll bump into each other. I usually jog there. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Cebu is so small im pretty sure we will :)

      Delete
  6. sure, honey:)
    following you now, waiting for you to follow back!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...