Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dumb at 40






Pants-H&M (old)
Flats-Solemates
Bag-Accessorize

Just another quick outfit post on one of my Wednesday Lazy Days. :)
Wore this day to class, clothes-swap, and of course grocery shopping and few errands.
Tees are one of the most comfortable thing you can wear, and of course my 2nd comfy pants, yes i actually bought another haha in the same print but different pattern. Hahah am i even making sense?
And of course my Solemate flats, i absolutely love. <3

P.S
Before any blogger and SM Parisian Ambassadress would announce the winners for the RajoxParisian Launch Event, I would like to shout that I am one of the top 5 finalist!! :D
And i am getting 2 tickets to the official launching of Rajo Laurels new collection in collaboration with Parisian, yes i am excited! hahah even if i dont get to attend :( Because its gonna be @ SMX Convention which is in Manila :( Sighs. Though i just wish ill be picked as one of the 3 finalist who'll get to pick 2 pairs from Rajo's new collection! That would be SHOE-GASMIC!! Hahaha But then again, i had fun coming up with my outfit entry! Will post about that soon :)

Do check Lissa Kayahon from Scenestealer and Vern Enciso of A Shoe Tale for the announcement of entries! If you sent one, maybe you could be the one too :)

4 comments:

  1. love the pants! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shoes and pants!
    Great combo! Keeping posting cute outfits
    I am following you now so that I can keep you on my list
    I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...