Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Deceiving

 Here's one quick lazy post for you guys! Wore this last Wednesday for a bowling game with my beau, but unfortunately the place was booked for a tournament! And to top it all off, we almost experienced robbery and ice pick knifes while going to the place! I seriously did not wanna remember, It was soo traumatic! So to those robbers (tulisan) dont be deceived guys! Just like a snake, they attack you when you least expect it!
Always be cautious!





Cropped Blazer/Vest-Thrifted
Top-Gift
Snakeskin Pants-SM GTW
Shoes-Old
Bag-Metro

Gonna end this really quick! Im still swamped with things to do! And im soo wiped out with how my day went! :( Sighs. 
More sewing to do (more on that soon) and classes to face tomorrow :(( UGHHH.
Wish i could even go to school in style. Hate uniforms!

Wish i could talk moreeee.
xo

18 comments:

  1. great look dear :D
    super love the snakeskin printed pants <3
    anyway feel free to visit my blog
    http://brigittamonique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey
    nice blog,i am following you now:)

    you can check my blog
    http://beyoungbestyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about what happened and good thing you weren't harmed. If it helps you feel any better, I always attract those thieves for some reason and it happens when I'm not made up and I'm plain Jane. Would you believe I already lost ten phones in my entire lifetime. Life sucks sometimes.

    Can you just imagine the trauma. Huhu. Hate those people gyud. Mamatay na unta na sila. Is this in Country Mall you're referring to? We used to play there way, way, back.

    OMG. Taas na kaayo ko'g comment sa imo blog. Haha!

    I think you get this often but you really look like Maja Salvador.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that a lot really! hahahah anyway i think dili gyud na sila mamili. And thank God, never in my life pko naka try ana, hapit though. hehe.

      Thanks sa comments :)

      Appreciated :)

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! Amazing style! Well done!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post!!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing combination! Love your pants! Thanks for the very sweet comment on my blog...of course we should follow each other! Following you xx


    http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with those shoes..perfection! Take a look if u want, hope we'll follow each other =)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...