Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Liebster Award

Lets take a break from outfit posts and try something new. A new follower of mine, Stars and Stitches has nominated me an award and thank you for that Mill! :)

So lets get things started by first introducing this all to you:

"The Liebster Blog Award is given  to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is a German word which means the sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
The Rules:
1) Post 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. In addition, create 11 questions to be answered by those you have tagged.
3) Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4) Go on their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5) Remember, no tag backs!

First let me give you 11 things about myself:
1.) I am a hopeless romantic.
2.) A sucker for fairytales and mushy love movies.
3.) I can sing haha
4.)Aside from loving fashion so much, i had my modeling days way back and im still doing some right now. But not that much.
5.)Aside from modeling , i have also my fair shares of beauty pageants.
6.)I am a tourism student but i actually took Masscommunication as my first choice because i wanted to be a writer.
7.) Thats why this blog exist, to hone my writing skills through the things that interests me, like fashion, shopping and my day to day activities.
8.)As much as im a spender , i am also a thrifter, i make sure im paying stuffs thats worth their price.
9.) I am enjoying this. Lol
10.) I enjoy washing my own clothes, and i never let anyone do it :)
and lastly
11.)I was once a frustrated Shopaholic.

Questions for me:
1. What's your biggest fear?
*My biggest fear is the end of the world.
2. Who's your favorite blogger?
*My favorite blogger is:

3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
*A CASHIER! HAHAHAHA
then NURSE and then TEACHER.
4. Describe yourself in three words.
 *Sweet
*Bubbly
*Girly
5. Do you believe in true love?
*Yes, because i have it in the palm of my hands <3
6. What's the most embarassing moment of your life?
*There's a lot to tell lol
7. Where would you want to live (besides your home now)?
*Paris, New York. Dreamer? Yes? haha
8. What's one thing you can't go a day without?
*Wearing heels at home! HAAHAHA
9. What's your favorite word/expression?
*ughhhhh -.-
10. Who/what inspires you to blog?
*My self and my dream.  I wanted to be a writer since highschool, for magazines like Candy, thats what i was collecting before, and now, seeing all the bloggers, reading their pieces, inspired me to blog, hence this blog was born, though im really not focusing on followers and sponsors, because i do this for myself, for practice and for keepsakes, stylediary. 

11. If you could win any contest, what contest will you join and why?
*MISS UNIVERSE, hahahaha 

That was fun!
Now here are my top picks to answer my 11 questions!
I guess i did not reached up to 11 bloggers!
You know whyy :)
But anyhow here's your 11 questions!
1. What is your favorite trend in terms of clothing?
2.If you could do colorblocking what would be the possible colors (most favorite) you would wear?
3. Are you enjoying this? :) Teehee
4.If you are single what would be your definition of THE ONE? Lol
5.If you are not single then whats the sweeteest thing your partner has ever done to you?
6.Do you like Taylor Swift? HEHE
7.Tell me more about your blog
8.Why do you blog?
9.To you what is Fashion?
10.What do you think about guys who wears Pink?
11. Are you brand concious?
For all my nominated bloggers, you can answer them for fun or when youre not busy!
Thank you and Enjoy! <3
XO

4 comments:

  1. Hi Coleen~ Thanks for giving me this award~ I will try to accomplish this soon! ^^ mwaahh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had a great time reading this! You're really funny and we have a lot of common interests. :)

    starsandstitches

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...