Friday, August 31, 2012

Recent Acquisitions: Printed Pants, and loads of Bags and something Jelly

And NO, i am not back in my shopping like a madman mode. Haha Nor being a frustrated shopper! Its just that its August, it's my birthday month and Life has bombard me with CRAZY SALES! Seriously :/
Not only that, because aside from sales i have recent discoveries, well its not actually a new discovery but its more like LOVE the second time around. And im talking about SM GTW, when i was in highschool i am a LOYAL SM Shopper. Seriously, but then i found some steals and deals, explored and fell out of love. Now i think i am inlove with SM again! I almost forgot how fab their clothes are. 

But anyway: Lets do the breakdown!

Okay sooo i have been looking for a bucket bag for a long time. And now here it is :)
And guess what? Its under the Renovation Sale of Metro Ayala Cebu, from 699 to 150 Pesos! SUPER STEAL!! :D

This shoulder bag from Accesorize! Which i superrr love! :)


The Messenger Bag in Classic Black
Original Price? 499
Sale Price 100!
BINGO! Another STEAL!

You guys knew that printed pants are my current obsession! So here goes another two to my collection! :)
Snakeskin Pants from SM GTW
and
Floral Capri Pants from NEXT Jeans

 Something from WAGW :) because they are also having a GREAT WAGW SALE. See? How im bombarded with sales? And you know what else is on SALE? SM DEPARTMENT STORES!! I AM SOO DEAD :( Ill be going to SM tomorrow for my first underarm wax experience and it would hurt not too look whats on sale :( hahah

And Jelly Flats! Theyre so obesessive! Theyre comfortable, cheap and very durable! Got this for 59 pesos from 150. STEAL STEAL STEAL!! :) Im not really a fan of thong sandals but this one is so cheap and its jelly so theyll come in handy, one day :)

What have you got this month?

XO
<3

16 comments:

  1. cute bag, love the sandals
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the backpack... and OMG we have exactly the same snakeskin jeans!! i bought them on my recent trip to Manila... haha.. anyway tanks for the comment on my blog. of course id like to follow each other. i follow u now. hope to see u back!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The pants are really flattering! :)

      Delete
  3. hello there, I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Check out my blog post about it dear..

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/2012/09/2-sunshine-awards.html

    Congratulations! have a lovely day..

    Steph-G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Pants! Great Collection of Bags ♡
    i´m a new Follower

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great staff!Of course we can follow. I am following you now Plese follow me back:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn cool bags, and I love the jeans! I feel pretty regretful about not stocking up more while we were in the Philippines :( anyways, sorry for the late reply, but I would love to follow each other, following you now
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should when you get back!! :) thanks che!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE those jeans and that bucket bag!

    xxxx,

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  8. O-m-g! I love the pants, hope to have those. And I'm a Bag lover! Hahaha
    Love the bags too. And Btw, August is my month too. Belated Happy Birthday to you dear. Xx

    http://allyssabea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...