Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Miracle

I am supposed to be lying in my bed and pamper my lazy self right now.
But i got up and got myself a bottle of coke! Haha because i am craving for it.

So why am i blogging?
One reason, i just got an inspiration from my Facebook app God Wants You To Know and its very inspiring that i would like to share it all to you.

... that you are created just right.
Each kind of bird has a uniquely-shaped beak, wings, and even feather shape so that everything about it is perfect for the lifestyle it lives. The various wing shapes allow them to dart after a bug, soar miles above a field, or fly for months over the ocean. Just as God cares enough to give each bird exactly what it needs, so you have been given the exact talents and personality to live the life God has given you.
 
Sundays happens to give me a mix of emotions, hopeful, sad and longing, because it was one Sunday that i thought life has made a really bad joke in my life, and i had no one to run to but God, i went to church, and just have faith, that there is always always a reason for everything. That Sunday when i thought i would never get the chance to see my father's corpse for the first and the last time of my life.
But God was so great that he gave me a miracle, 12 midnight, he used my cousin as an instrument for me to go and see my father. 
But it wasnt that easy, it was a series of unfortunate events before i could take my flight, from where i live (which you cant find on Google Maps) Company Taxi's dont even have any idea where my place is, and there was certainly no motorcycle for me to ride going to the high way to get a cab and catch my 5am flight.

Booked my ticket by 12mn and im panicking, everytime i hear a motorcycle run, i'd jump from my room outside of the gate to catch it. But alas, i couldnt find anyone. I waited outside for hours, in the dark, to see if i could catch someone. Time passed and there was none. It was 2:30am, and i had to be at the airport by 3am.
Finally God answered my prayers,i found a ride that drove me to the taxi stand and gave that guy an extra amount of money. It was a risk riding not knowing who he was. But i could not care more. I wanted to be there for my father for the first and last time.
When i finally got a taxi, he drove like a madman to the point that because of fear i held tightly to my rosary. But then, i occupied his taxi by 2:45 and he got me at the airport by 3am. God, then again answered me. 
At those ungodly hour he gave me a miracle, he never let anything happen to me, he was with me when i thought i was all alone. And thats something ill always be thankful for all my life.

Scanning at all this pictures, i am glad to say that despite everything, i have found myself, smiling again. Genuinely smiling again. And for that my dear readers, have faith! Because everyday is a miracle, God provides, not what you want, but what you need.

And no this is not what i wore to church, im sharing these photos because this is where i found my genuine smile teeehee


 Wore this day on a supposed to be bowling date but unfortunately we did not push through because we accompanied my sister instead in her search for THE floral pants. On my latest acquisitions! But alas, she wasnt able to get one. I hate out of stocks! Sighs






Denim Vest-Closet Collection
Top-Old
Shorts-GG 5
Sequined Espadrilles-Planet
Studded Bag-Metro

To my Papa, wherever you are now.
You will always always be in my heart!
<3

XO

Photos by Carlo Lopez

22 comments:

  1. Yes you are right god is alway with us... amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!! :)

    Nice outfit.

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Faith moves mountains! Amazing post!
    You look adorable in your outfit! Looove the shorts and the bag! Great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maria!

      True indeed! And thanks:) Will do check your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Hi sweetie! Thank you so much! I’m following you back now :)
      Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
      Hope you have a wonderful week, full of smiles<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  4. That is so true! He provides what we need- and sometimes those are tribulations! :/ But each struggle isn't compared to his love for us/how much he suffers when we go against our Lord <3

    I am your NEWEST follower! i would love if you would stop by my blog, let me know what you think, and follow me back now too! Also, sounds like you would be a great addition to this new network for fashion bloggers against social injustice! definitely check it out, and let me know if you want to join! I am editor in chief! (you can email me through the blog): http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com/

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your heartwarming message christine! :)

      Also your newest follower :_

      XO

      Delete
  5. wow!i love every thing!beautiful pictures!i really love your blog!following each other via gfc/bloglovin?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty coleen! love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your outfit, you look absolutely amazing.

    Your blog is very inspiring so I'm following you now! :)

    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your casual outfit - these shoes are really cute, so does the tie dye denim vest :)
    thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now, don't forget to follow back!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the denim vest, it's so funky =) This is such a great look, the sequined shoes are cute as well!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ur style .

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your top!!

    Followed You as I promised :) maybe would You like to follow each other on Facebook too?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...