Friday, August 10, 2012

INstagram Catch Up

After a short hiatus, let me give you some of the things from my day to day via instagram.
 
this is papa at his home in Cavite. When he was alive. taken 2 months ago. :(
Its a sentiment.
 
My Papa Always believed in miracles.
Before finding out i could go to manila to see my dad for the first and last time.
Manila Touchdown
Some resemblance we got here? The only picture of us :(
First Partner during my short and tragic Manila trip
To manila
Still managed to be vain inspite of my bulging eyebags and the lack of ability to smile
To CEBU
A gift from papa's friend
NAIA has shopping centers. I indulged myself just this. Reva Flats. Guess what? Did not feel any better at all :(
MC Cafe on a rainy day @ manila
The rainy Manila
OOTD? hehe
;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...