Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guilty as charged

 When i was in highschool, all of my stuffs were Pink, literally. I am the girliest of them all, pink bag, pink headband, pink id holder, pink feather ballpen. You can only imagine. I am annoyingly PINK. Growing up, i learned to appreciated different colors, through baby steps, i started loving BABY blue, Skyblue, still girly right? And lavender. 

When i started college, i still have the pink aura in me, but not that annoying anymore. Of course people grow up, and my color selections have grown up too. Who would have thought 1/4 of my sleeveless tops, black would dominate, another 1/4 goes for the nude and cream?

 For the people in highschool who would see this look wont probably recognized me, i look like a rocker chic or some bad ass. But i think the day i wore this, I am. Wore this outfit when i got back from my Manila trip to unwind, and its either an outfit will make you (on what mood you are in) or break you (in terms of the opposite mood youre in) but on this day, i became one with it.

 While changing, i really opted for black, because i am still mourning. I am guilty of things that i shouldnt have done or said.



 I cant even force to wear a smile.



 So i grabbed on my sunnies, cover my bulgy eyes, took some shorts i wasnt able to wear yet, and took advantage of wearing my new bandeau, and slip on  my comfiest footwear.

Top-Old
Bandeau-F21
Colorblock Shoes-Bamboo via Urbanog
Fringed Earrings-Downtown Finds
Sunnies-Demi's
Studded Bag-Metro


Tell me what you think?
XO

11 comments:

  1. Saw this outfit on your chictopia and I absolutely love it! So I went to your blog and followed you right away.

    Hope you check my blog as well and follow back, I'm a new blogger. :)


    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/
    ♥ http://starsandstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mill, followed you already. You have a lovely blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting me. Love the pictures and your shoes. Will love to follow each other. Following you now. Hope you follow back. Do you have bloglovin?
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you already :) I do have bloglovin do follow?

      Delete
  3. Nice blog!!.. I follow ... follow me ??


    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, really like your blog, I wonder if we could follow each other :)

    Love
    Monica
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monice :) Checking out your blog noww :)

      Delete
  5. I love this look, you carry it very well. I love your shoes especially :) following you already!

    Julia
    http://modmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...