Friday, August 3, 2012

Feels like Summer


Who could ever get enough of summer? But then maybe Summer is only meant for 2 months, imagine bumming around the beach forever. Since me and my boyfriend missed out spending Summer together we did what we could just to feel Summer despite the windy and rainy weather we have here right now. Just today, we went to a clubhouse at a subdivision, its close to the city and swam away. Except me haha i just felt like laying on my bikini and feel the air.


 Satisfying Carlo's craving with Coke and BBQ.
He's soooo Happy! Thats his happy smile haha


Since Carlo laid interest on Macro shots and since the place is just filled with little flowers, i thought id show him the stuffs i learned from being friends with lots of good photographers.


 I loooove the 3rd photo. There's still dewdrops you see?



 I love this piece. I got it for 20 pesos @ Broadway Gems, its one of those earrings i lay around on the table and the one i can grab when im in a huryy. I feel naked without earrings haha


 Since it was swimming day, i opted for a no make up look, hence the sunnies i borrowed from Carlo, to keep my eyes off cam. Theyre so dark and pale. Haha Im normally like this anyways. I just put on some red lipstick. always a TO GO make up.









Top-GG5
Knitted Shorts-Oasap
Vintage Gold Belt
Sunnies-Carlo's
Ipanema Sandals
Romwe Sunnies
Victoria Secret Bag

Aside from the Summer feel getaway we also grabbed the chance to shoot some items from my closet and something new. Watch out for it soon! :)
XO
MissC bikini top
Maui and Sons bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...