Saturday, August 18, 2012

A little bit

 One of the many BACKLOG photos that i have! haha I have soooo much to post you know? But lets take things slow.
 Arm Partying :)
 Wore this outfit to a school day sans the heels, i just slipped on them after class when me and my partner went on a date. The classic movie+dinner date :) Teehee. I think it was The Dark Knight that time. It was predictably funny btw, but i enjoyed it. HEHE


 Yummy SoleKillers :D
As you can see, again I am wearing one of my favorite old pants from H&M, im so glad i havent gave this pants away since it was a little harem and i havent really figured how im gonna wear this because its a little weird, though good thing that this pants arent that loose at all unlike the other harem pants i have haha

Floral Blazer-Thrifted
Top-Gifted
Pants-H&M (old)
Heels-Qupid
Accessories-Downtown Finds
Heart Ring-F21 from Carlo <3
Watch-Timex

So shades of brown and a pop of aquamarine and hotpink.
Did it work? :)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...