Saturday, July 7, 2012

One Cold Afternoon

 It was one of those lonesome afternoons that i spend my time at a cozy place and dine, and do people watching. Last Thursday, I spent my afternoon @ Roma Mia, giving that i could not stop gushing about their pizza which i mentioned on my previous post. I really came back for that Mobster Meal, aside from the fact that its one of the best pizzas for my tastebuds, its also affordable :)

Where do you spend yours?
XO


P.S
Afternoons will not be lonesome anymore.
11 more nights :) Till i get to see this wonderful person!

Like a boss!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :) x

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...