Monday, April 2, 2012

Salute! (Part 2)

Whats a graduation without the breakdown of outfits?
Last Friday, my brother graduated high school.
Its been a while since I last had to dress up for such occasions, so my mind was really a mess. Because it doesn't function!
So I came up and ended up with this.
Which i sort of regret:(
Don't you just hate it when facebook makes your uploaded photo in really bad quality!! SUCKSSS :( Haha But anyway!
I came up with : 
Chiffon Top from so long ago, 
with a black sequined vest, 
Faux Pearl Detachable Collar from Oasap
an electric blue wide leg pants from Salad Dressing 
Vintage Belt 
and Lace Up Suede booties from Shubizz.
Finally my hands were able to touch, my neck was able to show off my first detachable collar which i got from OASAP.
I love it so much, because pearls compliments looks. That can transform of any kind. Oasap has wide selection of detachable collars in a very affordable price. I wrote sometime ago in my blog here.
Which features the different collars that oasap offers. And from time to time they are also having new arrivals.
Here's a closer look at the collar:
More accessories :)
White Heart Ring- Forever 21
Gold Heart Ring- Mom
LOVE ring- Downtown Finds
Huge Floral ring- DF

To complete my look, i picked my Lace Up Suede Booties from Shubizz by Figliarina
This shoes are comfortable. Honestly. I could wear them all day. Actually i wore them all day and all night!
And its still perfect! Can go with anything! :)


2 comments:

  1. Cute collar!^^

    www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey toni thanks! Lovely blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...