Thursday, March 29, 2012

When I dream


Falling. Flying. You name it. This is the recent shoot I have done. Just last Sunday, a group of friend photographers wanted to try out this concept, its called levitation. If im not mistaken we are the first in CEBU to try this. I immediately agreed because the concept is very different from the shoots i have already done.
But anyway feels like a dream. I am really amazed by the shots! And i have to say this that im proud of myself!! HAHAH By far this is the HARDEST SHOOT i have ever done! Haha

Though, lets talk about a little fashion, as you can see, i wore my Trendy J's aztec print maxi dress. I blogged  about this print sometime. The unique packaging? Here.

So il leave this for now.


1 comment:

  1. The shoots are amazing, well done!!!!! Did it heart or somehting..i guess you were hanging in an arness or sometihing right???

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...