Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony 2012

Hi guys! Sorry for being MIA. After this post, i think i will be MIA for awhile. Anyway, today i wont be posting a fashion or outfit post, nor rant on my latest shopping spree or my online shopping chronicles. Or my latest picks from this certain site. But today, i will post AWARENESS. I have a 30 minute  video and I kindly ask each visitor to take time and watch. Spare 30 min and it wont hurt. And if you still care about the world today, SHARE.




This Video is the generations Hitler, let;s help STOP Kony. 
Be a part of change!

2 comments:

  1. This is so depressing...

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/asian-vogue-giveaway-for-merry-month-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...