Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bridal Shoot Day 2

As a reader of my own blog, i noticed i havent really shared my Bridal Shoot Day 2.
So here it is on such a heavy delay.
My favorite picture of all :)
My boquet and my wedding shoes:)
with the other brides.
So as you can see, my outfit was not really THAT bridal-yy. Its like a short tube white dress with long fringes/tassels all over, but i call my look, the modern bride. Haha
Girl on the right, princess bride, i loooove her gown, it looked like the red gown Blair Waldorf from GG wore on her first ball in Paris, where he met Chuck at the train station.
Look:

Girl in the middle, of us girls with the bouquet looked like a preggy bride with her oh so flowy dress.
Next to her, the cream brown gown, i dont really know if its a bridal dress. Haha with its color. But okay.
Next is Solenn Heusaff look alike, Chloe Harris. Looks pretty stunning in her gown.

Enjoyed this day a lot, and it was very tiring!

P.S
Just got myself a new pair of Swimwear. The retro ones.
First pair!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you are so beautiful! These pictures are so beautiful and precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! (:

    Check out & follow my blog? (:

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    Sure dear, il check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...