Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hype is finally over

Ripped Beige Top- Thrifted; Belt- Levi's; Old White Shorts; Accesories-Downtown Finds; Leopard Wedges-Qupid

The Krispy Kreme hype is finally over! I was very ecstatic to find the place as chill as it should be, so i killed time with Carlo before moving on to a go-see @ Waterfront. So, i took these babies out for a spin! My qupid Leopard Wedge has finally arrived! Of course all thanks to Carlo's brother. They're the most comfortable shoes ever! Sadly the site doesn't offer worldwide shipping but Feet for a Queen has this though (if you like!) :)

I threw on my ripped (not literally, fashion 101 please help me with my terms! haha Its semi sheer, so its sexy like that, which by the way is THRIFTED. Good finds huh?

And my 501 Levo's belt and plain and white shorts to keep my look simple yet outsanding! (char!) HAHA

And threw on my favorite fringe earrings

And this fringe necklace which are DOWTOWN FINDS.
I'm a wise and happy shopper! How i love the intense that shopping gives me and the satisfaction, though sometimes its a downer! haha!
Did i mention that KK has the best coffee in town? Okay that was such a jump out of topics! haha So here's me playing with glasses.

my all time favorite!

Oh and if the Krispy Kreme Hype is finally over please don't hesitate to HYPE my look! If you like :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...