Friday, February 24, 2012

Bridal Shoot (Day 1)

If you have been following my posts, you'd know that i recently participated in the Bridal Clicks Shootout.
Today, I'm gonna share to you guys, the FIRST day, which was the pre nuptial.
So that's my outfit for the shoot:)
Cream overlaying Top
And floral dress worn as skirt from AW
and Lipstick rubber flats.

I was actually wearing a shorts and a black sheer polo for cover up but then i wasn't able to take outfit shots, cause i didn't knew anyone there haha loser.

But, Henry Kraus took this, without the cover up though.

Theres the shorts and the leopard wedges from Qupid :)
The shoot was fun but tiring, the location was in a valley somewhere, there's no reception hahha
but i took off early since i had bowling to attend to. But anyway I hope ya'll are satisfied with Day 1:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...